Where to Register: Early Childhood Office located at the Glendale - Mountain View Community Learning Center (1388 South Navajo Street)Early Learning.
Registration Fee: $20.00
Tuition: *Based on a sliding scale with proof of income and dependents.
Classes are held four days per week, three hours per day and have AM or PM session options.
School locations are Backman, Bennion, Edison, Escalante, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Meadowlark, Mountain View, Newman, North Star, Parkview, Riley, Rose Park, Washington, and Whittier Elementary Schools.
Please bring with you:
- Child's official birth certificate (child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2019).
- Child's Immunization records.
- Current proof of home address (such as a bill or rental agreement).
- Parent or legal guardian's picture ID.
- A registration fee $20 (Registration fees are non-refundable, in the form of a cash, check, credit card or money order).
- Income is verified using your 2017 taxes (1040 form), in which child's name must be listed, if you wish to be considered for reduced tuition.
The Early childhood Department reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment.